Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Tunes for Trails" raised $2000.00!

I have to say that while I am now a silent face of Richmond-MORE, I am very excited to see so many people so willing to help out the club that I co-founded only a few short years ago. Countless amounts of energy goes into running a club like Richmond-MORE and it's an awesome feeling to watch the club take on a life of it's own as new people join up and use their drive and talents to help push the club to further heights!


While so many constantly deserve a "Thank you" for the efforts they put forth to improve the Richmond mountain biking scene, this time the "Thank you" goes out to Terrell Bowers & the Green Giants for putting on the "Tunes for Trails" benefit concert at Cap Ale, and Clark Jones for really working with Terrell to make this event happen and get the word out.

This concert raised $2000.00 for Richmond-MORE, with a total of 245 people showing up for the event.

If anyone wants to learn how to get more involved in Richmond-MORE or their local club, feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to make the connections happen.

You can contact me on the forums, I'm f5000sl.

No comments :